Crown Court

The most serious offences are sent to the Crown Court for trial or sentence. All of our solicitors have Higher Rights and are able to represent you at the Crown Court. We will make sure that you are represented by eh advocate who is the most suitable for your case. If we are unable to cover the matter in house we will instruct independent Counsel (a barrister) to represent you.

Legal Aid is available to cover the cost of representation in the Crown Court . If you choose not to apply for legal aid we will provide you with a full quote for our fees.